Thread: AVG 2011 PC Tuneup Problem

AVG 2011 PC Tuneup Problem

Below setting up of PC Tuneup 2011, the PC would not purpose following a fix run of PC Tuneup. The PC sprints XP SP3, Trend Micro PC-cillin Security 14 and Spybot 1.6.2. I had to re-establish files and registry after that uninstall the AVG 2011 antivirus and PC Tuneup products by means of safe mode in order to obtain the PC working another time.

Re: AVG 2011 PC Tuneup Problem

I come across the similar problem. The PC Tuneup totally erased my .dll cache and Windows could not establish. I had to run the PC Tuneup recovery tool and afterward uninstall it and start again the computer. I am running the similar system as you so it may be a problem there but I wish somebody make sure out this dreadful problem before long because your average user may not know how to undo what PC Tuneup has completed and truly be freaked out.

To re-establish the changes made to your computer by AVG PC Tuneup, carry on as follows:
    1. First click Start - Programs - AVG PC Tuneup 2011 - AVG Rescue Center.
    2. In the left division of the window, choose Backups.
    3. Choose the backup you hope to re-establish in the displayed list, and afterward click Restore.

By following the steps over, you can undo all alters make by AVG PC Tuneup, individually. AVG Rescue Center is working even if the trial era ends.

I have similar trouble. It as well stopped my computer "operating system not found". Afterward loaded but after that went to screen with words about trouble requiring closing. Lastly it will load but it is so slow that is unusable. If I can obtain Google up to type in search field, later than typing primary letter the egg timer comes into view for extended time so cannot type remainder of word... As well every shutdown stops the driver for my wireless card. Luckily it is on my desktop so every time I switch on I have to unzip the driver once more. I have been pleased with the AVG free virus manager, appears to work fine, so I thought a Tuneup from AVG have to be good too but at the present I have a serious difficulty. As a result went to add or remove and took out the AVG 2011 Tuneup. For the duration of this it came up with a message "would you like to contain the Rescue Centre backups detached too? You will unable to undo the changes made by the software at an afterward time if you select to eliminate the backups. Therefore I clicked on NO and set aside a note of this information.

AVG is a company synonymous with PC safety, and AVG Antivirus is one of the most well-liked or well known virus defense tools existing. AVG PC Tuneup 2011 is a step in a fresh way, considering the company branching out keen on the field of PC preservation. The program has been intended to fix all way of troubles which decrease the performance of Windows to assist can present you with a quicker computer. The program will scan for ad fix troubles with the registry which can origin troubles with Windows itself in addition to the software you have installed. As a piece of this scan, AVG PC Tuneup will as well check to observe which programs are configured to begin with Windows and offer the alternative immobilize any which are not required to assist get better boot times.

I hope many people see this

I Download this last night and it completely destroyed my data. I am locked out can't even open my documents or my pic folders. It deleted everything relevant to my programs in C:\users\Jeff\roaming\appdata. All of my sons game saves are gone!

Everything I click on that is deeper then c:\ It says "access denied"

I ran the rescue (the correct way) and nothing is restored or working. I lost over 300 dollars in bitcoin\litecoin\namecoin (I only have an old backup of bitcoin yes my fault) I get an IO error every time I open any program.

I am afraid to reboot... I suspect it wont boot and any chance of fixing it will be lost.

MAJOR FAIL AVG I wish I could send you the bill.