Thread: How to uninstall Fun Web Products and Smiley Central

How to uninstall Fun Web Products and Smiley Central

I have issue with the Fun Web Products and Smiley Central, as I have installed in on my Computer when I was looking for some downloads, it was asking me to install it first then the download will start. So as I want the download I have downloaded the Fun Web Products and Smiley Central and then after that I have got the data which I was trying to download it. So now please me with this as I want to uninstall it and want it out of my computer as it is showing up continually on the browser page, and also on the chat windows when I chat with any of my friends. So tell how I can uninstall it from the computer and get rid of it. Thank You.

Re: How to uninstall Fun Web Products and Smiley Central

As Fun Web Products and Smiley Central are the Spyware, which are a kind of a virus, which gets into the PC and start showing of the pop up as you get in the browsers, it also harm in other ways but you might be knowing that. Try to uninstall it from the file installed in the computer.

You can uninstall it while going to the Control Panel which is there is the setting option of the Start button, when go in the control panel go to the Add / Remove program icon which is seen in the window of the Control Panel. In Add / Remove program select the Fun Web Products and Smiley Central from the list, as you select you will able to see the uninstall option on the right side in the same line of the selected file. So just click on the uninstall button then the uninstall process will start and the Fun Web Products and Smiley Central will be deleted / removed from the computer.

There is also another option through which you can remove it, it is that you download a good spyware remover form the internet and install it on to your computer. When you install just start the scan, then the rest work will be done by the Spyware Remover, such that it will find spyware and it will ask to delete it.

The best method is to uninstall from the Add / Remove Program as one of the above user have told you the method to do it and the second is by the spyware detector, which you can get easily on the internet, but you do remember that do not download the free edition of the spyware detector, as it does not detect the spyware completely from the computer. So download the best and also the good spyware detector also. So when you download it, it might ask you to buy, so take my advice to buy it and install it as you will get many extra features with the Full paid version.