Thread: What are the upgrade benefits of Avira 9

What are the upgrade benefits of Avira 9

I am using a free edition of Avira Antivirus. I keep on getting popups on my screen saying to upgrade to Avira 9.0. I am sure about this. I want some help here to upgrade to the latest edition. I want know the output and benefits of this new edition. What are your thoughts on the new edition.

According to me it is always better to use the most latest antivirus you have. That is the best way to protect yourself. New version offers you a bit of advance features compared to the older one. Also if there any bugs those are resolved. And paying for a license is not bad for your system security. Those are minimal amounts. You can find a nice comparison on the web related to new stuff it really has.

I will too advice you to upgrade that. But if you need to the free edition only then you can go with the same. There are number of different antivirus available that gives you more protection. I am AVG and found the same a bit secure is comparison to others.

re: What are the upgrade benefits of Avira 9

I am using the new edition and it is more smoother compared to older one. This new edition offers you anti-spyware support. Avira 9 has included the feature of Anti-Spyware and Anti-Adware. The launch speed is improvised to some extent making it much better. Due to addition of a anti-adware and anti-spyware your system remain more secure compared to others. So there is no need to locate any additional software to detect a anti-spyware separately.