| || |
Join Date: Sep 2004
NOD32 Version 4.0 ISSUES? Some Privacy Related.
I have started using NOD32 Version 4.0 and it is satisfying but there are some issues that needs to be fixed.
- One cannot set scheduler/planner manually. If One removed the check than it says "Maximum protection is not ensured." There is a need of an option for setting update manually.
- Watch Activity is resource hungry, there is no way by which one an turn it off.
- Last file stays permanently logged in statistics, there is no option for shutting it down
- One cannot set virus signature update server.
- No desktop icon in the install for turning NOD32 off and on. I do see it in system tray but while updating virus signatures manually one cannot shut down the pop up.
- NOD32 leaves turds in system temp folder after scanning SSL certificates.
I just wish these issues and request to get fixed and implemented soon. If anyone here has anything to add in above than they are most welcomed.