Thread: View Restricted Content with web proxy

I am trying to access MySpace and hope it would be safer to use a proxy here. I got some site here which are quiet popular but the issue lies with those popus ads. Those simply floods the screen. I hope there is no adware linked to those proxy website and we can stay on the safe side.

I have a problem with "MySpace"

I have a fairly new system and am running Vista home premium.

When ever I go to "my space" and try to see a video it gives me an error saying:

either "Java Scripts" is tuned off or I need a newer version of the flash player.

I have downloaded the latest version of flash-player (from the My-space site) and am pretty sure that I have Java on my computer and that it is on.

I am confused about the difference between Java and Java Scripts.

If it matters "utube" works perfectly. Could it be a Vista issue?

Does anyone have an answer?

Thank you

Code:
    I am confused about the difference between Java and Java Scripts.
    Java is an Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language created by James Gosling of Sun Microsystems. JavaScript was created by the fine people at Netscape. JavaScript is a distant cousin of Java. It is also an OOP language. Many of their programming structures are similar. However, JavaScript contains a much smaller and simpler set of commands than does Java. It is easier for the average weekend warrior to understand.

Thank you. Do you have an idea about the "my space" problem?

View Restricted Content with web proxy

Looking for some good proxy website here. The one which I am using provides tons of popups on the screen. I cannot view videos in that also. Actually I am surfing on a university network. It is blocked and protected. I tried number of ways to access some popular website, but nothing worked. I used proxy, but it makes the website too slow and some of the elements does not load completely. I hope there would be some kind of clear way to get this thing work.

Instead of proxy website, the best way of surfing anonymously is proxy ip. I am using them. You just need to configure the IP on your web browser. That's all. Your identity is completely hidden and you can access all block website. I am using this from long time and did not face issue. I work in a office, where many websites are block and you cannot access any website accept the companies internal domains. But proxy helps a lot here.