Thread: How to completely remove Recycler malware

How to completely remove Recycler malware

Some of my external flash drives have tons of virus. My antivirus detect recycler virus. I have a usb and a external hard drive. It looks to be heavily infected. I am using AVG and it has detected some. But when I connected the drive back in friends system more virus are found. It looks the virus keep on generating on its own and there is no way to stop it. I need some help to get rid of this thing.

That is because your system has virus and whenever you connect it the flash drive, it enters in it. You must disable autoplay or autorun. This is one of the most common way virus spend. There are powerful antvirus which will scan and provide you information on infection. You must keep on scanning until the virus fails to detect completely.

re: How to completely remove Recycler malware

I do not basically autoplay. But once the virus enters it keep on multiplying. They remain inside your folders and if you open them it spreads. I am sure your friends pc will also be infected as you had already connected. Scan your system with a powerful antivirus and then check back. That is the only way left which will give you a easy way to get rid of it completely. You can scan in safe mode to get it clear more.

I am using AVAST, it is one of the powerful antivirus I had seen. It is far more better compared to others. It looks that your antivirus is not capable of wiping out the threats properly. The more you connect those drives in different system the more amount of infections will be loaded. Manual removal of malware is not easy. It is a bit complicated to locate the same.