Thread: Kaspersky 2009 - Remove SpyBot?

Kaspersky 2009 - Remove SpyBot?

While i was installing Kaspersky 2009, i got a message saying SpyBot was conflicting . I uninstalled SpyBot and proceeded with installation of Kaspersky, i did not had any issue further in installing it but now i wanted to know if i van reinstall SpyBot again or not? Actually i doubt Kaspersky and SpyBot to work together without issues, what will you all suggest??

Re: Kaspersky 2009 - Remove SpyBot?

I will suggest you to forget about SpyBot and stay with Kaspersky. I mean when it was creating issue while installing it, i am quite sure that it they both wont work together. If at all you are able to install both successfully than there are possibilities that you will run in to some serious issue later. It is recommended to use single antivirus on a machine as antiviruses are likely to conflict with each other.

Yes Wooody is right, it is recommended to have only one antivirus on a system. I have come across many people who were running in to different issues after installing more than one antivirus. Anyways why do you need SpyBot now?? Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus and i'll say it is better than SpyBot.