Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > AntiVirus Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

We were unable to save your preferences in IE7

AntiVirus Software

Old 15-08-2008

It looks to be issue with trusted website. Yes the issue lies with the browser is not able to locate trusted settings due to which you are facing the problem. You can try to add the site as mentioned above in trusted settings and then check back again whether it work or not.
Old 15-08-2008

I am facing issue when I try to open Yahoo email in Firefox and getting the same error. While searching on web the error does not give much info. There are many people who are facing the issue but yet not resolved the same finally. There can be some add-ons that are stored and can be responsible for the same. I had disabled all the add-on but nothing worked out there.
Old 15-08-2008

The error has stopped on its own know. I am not getting anything now. The issue was only related to yahoo. I thought the browser might be responsible. But it is almost many hours I had not yet received any error here. There must be some better options available that can provide a bit more highlight on such type of issues.
Old 20-09-2012

Re: We were unable to save your preferences in IE7

If this is a only browser related issue, the re-installing it can fix it. There are chances that older browser are more buggy and create such problem. You cannot do anything in that. I had re-installed my browser and it looks everything is working fine.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > AntiVirus Software
Tags: , ,