Thread: Antec kuhler 620 or Corsair h55 cooler

Antec kuhler 620 or Corsair h55 cooler

There are two portable liquid cooler I have in my mind. The first one is Antec kuhler 620 and the second one is Corsair h55 cooler. Both simply looks to be great but somehow I need some help to locate which one is better among both. Also there is a price difference among both. I am having a Corsair cpu case. Now adding a liquid cooling is great suggestion by my friend. My system is getting a bit heated constantly.

Re: Antec kuhler 620 or Corsair h55 cooler

There is no great price difference between them. They almost comes at the same price. And in terms of specification and output also they do not look so different. You can choose the one that you find better in terms of usage. You said you have a Corsair cabinet, then go for Corsair H55.

One of my friend is using Antec KÜHLER H2O 620. It is really portable and high performance liquid cooling kit. I went with him to purchase the same. It was extremely easy to configure. The setup here was simple. Compare to this one traditional cooler are much more complicated to hook up. They have lots of parts that require to assemble properly and then add them well on the cpu case. While buying a ready to use liquid cooler is another great option here. The best feature of H20 620 is that it is really very easy to install. You just have to hook them properly on the cpu and connect the back container on cpu case. That's all. It is well connected. Rightnow it has a 120mm fan that is capable of driving out maximum heat from the processor. The cold-plate is offer efficient cooling option. The pump inside the cooling kit is designed to give you lifetime support without worrying about maintenance. In terms of performance this will surely deliver a great output. I had tested this on my friends system by running a minor overclocking process. The cpu temperature there remains stable.

Antec has a good range of nice liquid cooler through which you can simply get a proper output. Ample of portable liquid coolers comes at a reasonable price range. Buy one which offers you hassle free connectivity. You watch videos on the same and then you can get more proper solution.

Corsair h55 is a straightforward liquid cooler that comes with simple connection and low maintenance. Most of the time people need to worry about the cleaning of liquid cooler. But this cooler is a ready to use kit. The place is extremely simple here. You have to connect it properly over the cpu and done. It comes with a cooling system that pre-filled. That means there is no need to change the internal liquid. The mounting bracket that comes with the cooler is simple and easy to hook on the backside of cpu case. 120mm fan is common in almost all kind of coolers. So there is nothing much to checkout. The cold plate used inside this is made up of Copper Micro Fin. That is capable of drawing out maximum heat. Both antec and corsair are reliable solutions here. I had seen both of them and they looks similar. Now only after using them it is possible to find which one is better. Because here matters which cooler is capable of keeping the cpu at coolest point.

Corsair h55 is a straightforward liquid cooler that comes with simple connection and low maintenance. Most of the time people need to worry about the cleaning of liquid cooler. But this cooler is a ready to use kit. The place is extremely simple here. You have to connect it properly over the cpu and done. It comes with a cooling system that pre-filled. That means there is no need to change the internal liquid. The mounting bracket that comes with the cooler is simple and easy to hook on the backside of cpu case. 120mm fan is common in almost all kind of coolers. So there is nothing much to checkout. The cold plate used inside this is made up of Copper Micro Fin. That is capable of drawing out maximum heat. Both antec and corsair are reliable solutions here. I had seen both of them and they looks similar. Now only after using them it is possible to find which one is better. Because here matters which cooler is capable of keeping the cpu at coolest point.