Thread: Best between Fractal Design Define R4 and Antec 1100 case

Best between Fractal Design Define R4 and Antec 1100 case

There are two cases in my list to buy. The first one is Fractal Design Define R4 and the second one is Antec 1100 case. The price of both cases is similar. But both looks different. I think Fractal Design Define R4 is more better here. But on the same hand when I checked Antec 1100 case looks more durable. Can anyone here help me to choose the best one among them. Which one according to you will be good for a mid range gaming system. I am going to add two drive with a gpu and liquid cooling kit.

Re: Best between Fractal Design Define R4 and Antec 1100 case

Antec 1100 case looks more classy and durable here. I think this would be more better. This is a gaming cpu case. And I think this is going to satisfy all your needs. The cpu case comes with all stuff that you are required for gaming pc. Just checkout the specs I think that will tell you more clearly about the same.

If new compare both of them then Fractal Design Define R4 is far more better. It looks simply great. In looks I found it better compare to Antec. Fractal features a steel body that makes it durable in terms of usage. The case comes with simple design and all those stuff which are needed for a gaming pc. It has a quiet fan that does not disturb you much when you are playing games. Rightnow this case has support for around 8 different hard drive. You can fit all kind of gpu on the same and also add a different set of ventilation option on the same. The benefit of having this case is extremely cooling sound output. You can simply add a higher number of fan and maintain good air flow. There are 5 drive bays in it which are comfortable for connecting hard drive. The front holder is made from tool less design giving you more easy usage. This case is simply designed for adding different set of hardware in the system. And it is specifically designed for cooling. The best part of having this case is a simple liquid cooling setup. The case fits well for both regular and gaming usage.

Antec has a open grill on the left side that gives more air ventilation. That simply means there is no requirement to spend a huge amount on liquid cooling stuff. Having a open case is far more better compare to a closed one.

The design here matters a lot. I had seen both the cases among which I also think Antec will be more better. Fractal is more better in terms of design. But in terms of feature Antec is really great. I am having a Antec case which I am using from long time. It works really well and has no issue at all. Antec 1100 is a mid tower case that offers you 9 fan slots.So that looks to be more than enough. It also comes with some set of cable management software giving out reasonable connectivity options. For drive bays it offers you 3 tool less bays for 5.2inch drive, you can also add 2 drives of 2.5inch and also you can add 6 more drive of 3.5inch each. So here you have ample of connectivity options for all kind of hard drives. And it has a set of nine expansion slots also. The cpu case simply look wonderful and loaded with all required features. It is quiet essential that you must properly check the specification first then match your requirements and then go ahead with the purchase of case. Somehow there are more cheaper system case available with more less amount of features.