Thread: Antec Nine Hundred vs Corsair 400R Cabinet

Antec Nine Hundred vs Corsair 400R Cabinet

Hello,

I am thinking to get a decent computer case for good airflow. Now I was checking the Antec Nine Hundred and Corsair 400R case and both seems to be good. I dont care about the price, but I only wanted a better cabinet that will serve me better. The case that I choose from this should be durable and also have good cable management and cooling. So, can anyone recommened me which case should I go for among this both cabinets? Thanks.

Re: Antec Nine Hundred vs Corsair 400R Cabinet

I am using the Corsair 400R Cabinet and it is very solid. There is also plenty of space in this case, with good cable management and great air flow options. You can build any type of hardware inside it without any issues since it has very large space. Newegg is selling Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case for $99.99 which is a good deal as well.

Well, I think that Antec Nine Hundred is a pretty amazing case as well with 4 fans in different sizes. This cabinet should be fine for small and mid size hardware builds. The fans on this case is also very silent and it can be adjusted as well and can come with USB 3.0 headers in the front panel if you want. The airflow from this case is also good enough keeping everything cool. I also liked the switches on the fans to control the speed which is a plus point for Antec Nine Hundred.

Antec Nine Hundred Case comes with 4 Tri-Cool fans with a three-speed switch: one 120mm on the rear panel, two 120mm front LED and 200mm at the top. The housing also comprises two other media for a 120mm fan on the side wall and a further 120mm behind the expansion cards. Power is at the bottom of the case and it does not actively participate in its cooling and the fan on the bottom, like many other models, becomes a useless factor. It is a great product from Antec, but unfortunately derived by a few minor flaws. So, with this mixed conclusions, you can either go with Corsair 400R Cabinet or Antec Nine Hundred, as per your choice.