Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Antec Brand Forum
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-03-2013

antec eleven hundred cabinets fan very noisy

I recently build a new computer and have finished everything. All the things are working properly, but the top fan of the antec eleven hundred cabinet is making too much of noise? There is also no control switch in the back of the cabinet, did antec forget to include it? The wires are also very short to be connected to the motherboard. So, can anyone tell me how to control this fan without any trouble? Thanks.
Old 30-03-2013

Re: antec eleven hundred cabinets fan very noisy

I think that antec has got 3 position fan speed switch on the back of the cabinet, so that you can plug the fans into the hub and then power the hub with a 4 pin molex connector from the power supply and then you can try to reduce the fan speeds with the help of the switch. You can also try to connect them with a zalman fanmate incase that is not working for you.
Old 01-04-2013

Even I agree that the top side of the antec eleven hundred fan makes loud sound. This case isnt that great because it is very big and the side panel looks of this case is kind of ugly, although the cable management is somewhat easy. Also, the plastic window that comes with the honeycomb fan filters is not so great in looks as well.
Old 03-04-2013

Since you have told that the cables are short then you can buy something like Phobya 81028 Extension Cable 30cm and Phobya FanMax 6 Controller Single Bay 5.25" to control the fan speed in your system. You can even ask antec to send you the fan controller switches, whether at some cost or for free, ask them.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Antec Brand Forum
Tags: ,