Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

active directory user properties new tab

Active Directory

Old 26-03-2008

active directory user properties new tab

I have got some issues with the Active Directory. I have set up scheme and added user and then added extra attribute which was named as social security number. There isnt any issues yet, but I am not able to see or enable user properties in which I added new attribute in new tab. So, how do I add new tab in user properties and display new attribute on the new tab, how can we do that? Thanks.

Old 27-03-2008

I think that the only way to that right now is to programatically adjust ADUC. There is other ways by adjustin the admincontextmenu of user objects.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory