Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to display password expiry date for all users

Active Directory

Old 25-02-2008

How to display password expiry date for all users

I want some information regarding password expiry date on Active Directory. Whats the procedure to obtain password expiry date for all users in Active Directory? I have tried dsquery and also dsget, but it does not contain any parameters for password expiry date, only account expiry date. Another option is by registering the Acctinfo.dll in the DC. But, this is very hectic method as there are 1000+ users in the domain. So, can anyone give me any tool or script to obtain all users password expiry date or such? Thanks.

Old 25-02-2008

Re: How to display password expiry date for all users

You will have to configure the password age and then you will know it.
Old 26-02-2008

You can try to edit the default GPO or create a new one in the domain level and you can specify the password age to never expires or to what ever length you want to. I guess that the default is 42 days.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Tags: