I've got a problem on the migration of w2k to w2k3 via ADMT. After trying
migrate user account from w2k to w2k3. I can't access the w2k file server
from a w2k3 workstaion. The error is "access denied". I've verify the Sid
already migrate to w2k3 sid history attribute. Is it I misconfig anything?
My steps lists:
- set external trust between two site and verify/validate sucess
- install admt v3 on target domain (w2k3)
- set local security group called w2k$$$ (domain name) on source domain
- set TcpipClientSupport on source domain regristry
- set audit enable on both doamin
- set PES services on source domain
- migrate user account, enable user sid migrate
Thanks for any idea.