Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Interview Questions

Active Directory

Old 09-11-2006

Interview Questions

I am working as an IT contractor for past 8 years in Wintel enviroment and for the last couple of years I have been working in a complex enviroment providing third line support and above within a team of 4. We have now upgraded a whole infrastructure from nt to Windows 2003 as well exchange. I am writing this post because I am at the end of my contract and going for an interview for a similar post. So, I need some suggestion on interview question I could be asked for the level of post I am going for. Thanks

Old 04-09-2010

I dont think you have to worry about the specifics, because with your experience you can answer most of the tech questions. But in some cases the interviewer wont be expecting all the answers but rather your methodology. You can try to consider a technical question on troubleshooting something. You will need to explain how you will troubleshoot an issue. So, you have to look at the event logs and run some tests. Incase you are stuck then you would browse the web and try to find out what is the solution to the problems, etc.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Tags: , ,