Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to check users lockout

Active Directory

Old 18-04-2012

How to check users lockout

Hi guys;

need help if there is software that can help me to check where the user have been locked out on which machine he/she using.

I saw some software where you can unlock the account but i want to have is how can i distinguish the computer name that he use so he can get locked out.

Thanks..hope you understand my inquiries.

Old 24-04-2012

Re: How to check users lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanelly27 View Post
Hi guys;

need help if there is software that can help me to check where the user have been locked out on which machine he/she using.

I saw some software where you can unlock the account but i want to have is how can i distinguish the computer name that he use so he can get locked out.

Thanks..hope you understand my inquiries.
Have you check out the below Account Lockout Tools:
  1. LockoutStatus.exe Tool
  2. ALockout.dll Tool
  3. ALoInfo.exe Tool
  4. AcctInfo.dll Tool
Old 24-04-2012

Re: How to check users lockout

thans..i will try..

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Tags: ,