Thread: Exception System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'xxx.dll': The specified procedure could not be found

Exception System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'xxx.dll': The specified procedure could not be found

This is the code. I have all dlls in same folder as exeTrustPolicyFactory tpf = new TrustPolicyFactory();TrustPolicy _trustPolicy = null;_trustPolicy = tpf.Load(@"\\TK3ADFSTDC01\ADFS\TrustPolicy.xml", false);

This is the exceptionSystem.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'ifsutils.dll': The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F) at System.Web.Security.SingleSignOn.NativeMethods.WsDeserializeTrustPolicyStore(Boolean UpdateMachineStore, Byte[] pSerializedStore, Int32 cbSerializedStore,SafeCertStoreHandle& phCertStore) at System.Web.Security.SingleSignOn.NativeMethods.DeserializeCertificateStore
    (Byte[] serializedStore, Boolean updateMachineStore, SafeCertStoreHandle& certStore) at System.Web.Security.SingleSignOn.TrustPolicy.Initialize() at System.Web.Security.SingleSignOn.TrustPolicy.Load(String filename, BooleaninitCerts) at TestAccessTrustPolicy.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\Source\Version5.4Sustain\Source\Private\Code\DotNet2.0\WCFSolution\TestAccessTrustPolicy\Program. cs:line 18

Re: Exception System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'xxx.dll': The specified procedure could not be found

After looking at the error message, the reason could cause such error might be the file sqlceme35.dll is lost or has been renamed. We could go to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition\v3.5 to check. For a workaround, we could copy the sqlceme35.dll from another SQL Server Compact which correctly running under the same environment with the current system.

Re: Exception System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'xxx.dll': The specified procedure could not be found

I am getting the same error on Visual Basic. I found a tiny fix that work. I hope this can help you in getting rid of that error. In my case I am using Windows Vista 64bit operating system. To get rid of the issue you have to click on Tools. Then click on Options. You can find a option show all settings in the same. Then click on Show Advance Build Configuration. Under build you can find one more thing Configuration Manager. Click on Create New and then click on Active Solution Platform. Here there must be =x6. This would resolve the matter.

There one tool which can help you to fix the dll issue. You will require Dependency Walker. It is a tiny free tool that scan your windows for damage or missing windows module and will give you detail about the same. This give you more detailed information on troubleshooting the same thing. The tool also give you information about the files which are required for the process. You can click on detailed information and locate the full patch. You just have to find the dll file and add that back into its place and done. This will resolve the matter.