Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Extract report for Group Policy Information for all OU's in domain

Active Directory

Old 26-11-2008

Extract report for Group Policy Information for all OU's in domain

I want a script which should return the value found on the Group Policy page in the Active Directory Users and Computers for all OUs in the domain. It should be able to export the report to .csv file and list information such as LinkedGPO name, GPO inheritance names, Blocked inheritance status,Overide status and OU Name. There is around 500 GPOs in Single domain and I want to extract the report like I asked. Thank you.

Old 26-11-2008

Re: Extract report for Group Policy Information for all OU's in domain

After when you install GPMC then you will also get GPO scripts as well. You maybe able to find them in program files\gpmc\scripts. There is one such scripts called GetReportsForAllGPOs.wsf. It will generate a report for all GPOs, just search it online.
Old 27-11-2008

Re: Extract report for Group Policy Information for all OU's in do

Actually, I tried the WSF scripts of GPMC previously but it will not work for my purpose. It will not give GPO report based on OUs. Thanks
Old 11-12-2008

When you will use the script DumpSOMinfo.wsf: cscript dumpsominfo.wsf OUName /showinheratedlinks, then you will be able to do it for the OU.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory